Acacius is the strongest monster in the NES Godzilla Creepypasta, however, Acacius barely managed to defeat Red, almost costing Zach his life. Acacius was hidden in a corner of the last map and was not unlockable until after Melissa saves Zach from Red.
Acacius is a vaguely robot-like character with golden skin and a head that resembles a knight's helmet. He appears to be based around some sort of angel, as he has a set of spine-like 'wings' and descends from a beam of light. This suits his subtitle, The Golden Light.
Chapter 7: Zenith Edit
Acacius appeared under mysterious circumstances in Zenith. Zach was unable to play as him because Red prevented him from doing so by moving his board piece away.
Chapter 8: Finale Edit
Red had defeated all of Zach's monsters. It seemed all was over, as Red had also stopped Zach's heart in an effort to kill him. However, Zach was saved by Melissa, who freed Acacius from Red's grasp. Together, Acacius and Zach defeated Red. As Zach was about to mourn the loss of the other monsters (after realizing the game and it's inhabitants may be "alive") when Melissa and Acacius appeared on-screen. They revived the other monsters (and Face) and Melissa bid her farewell to Zach, as the game ended.
That was a summarized version of Acacius's history. If you wish to see the full version, please read the NES Godzilla Creepypasta.
- Can turn his hands into blades
- Yellow lasers fire from his face
- Star projectiles
- Can fly (or at least hover)
Acacius is an angelic humanoid looking creature, that has an oddly shaped head and oddly shaped wings that look similar to spikes. Acacius also has a muscular body and muscular arms with two visible fingers on each.
- Acacius is one of the strongest kaiju in the game, as he was able to defeat Red, although barley. However, this may contributed to the fact that Zach was controlling him.
- Acacius is one of two playable monsters that didn't originate in official works, the other being Solomon, who later appeared in Colossal Kaiju Combat.