|Council of Creators (series)|
|Council of Creators • List of Episodes|
Cdrzillafanon • Scoobydooman90001 • SuperNerd295 • Koopa • MosuFan2004 • BigRandomKaiju • Indominus Rex 2016 • Wolfzilla • JohnGojira • MechaKingGhidorah789 • Spinocroc123
Titanosaurus clone • Hokuto Black King • Ultraman Ross
Longy • Teeny • Jolly • Sheridan • Hedron • Terry • Germanium II
FlurrTheGamerMixel • Sepsis • Keratos • Myos • Lucifer, Lord of the Tongue Louses • Tongue Louse • Organon • G-Rex • Aetherium • Hokuto Black King • Child Mind • Toy Jesters • Satanturtle • Overlord Bagan • Square Enix
Caedes • Magorin • Mrs. Cool-Ass • Kirkos • The Crusaders • Sepsizilla
Hokuto Black King resembles any other Black King, save for his piercing blue eyes and Hokuto asterism on his chest. Hokuto Black King also exudes bluish-white smoke from his jaws.
As part of Aetherium's plan to clear the way for G-Rex's awakening, the living galaxy allied with and recruited evil alien races. One of these races that Aetherium allied with were the Nackle. After receiving a single Black King from the planet, Aetherium modified it into Hokuto Black King, and sent it to Earth to wreak havoc.
Hokuto Black King destroyed city after city, killing humans in their millions. It seemed as if there was nothing that could stop him, until suddenly something unexpected happened; From the sky, a huge crack formed, and a red figure emerged, watching the evil kaiju's rampage. Yapool had appeared, and he decided that he wouldn't have his own plan to conquer Earth be defeated by Aetherium's schemes.
Summoning Verokron, Yapool quickly mounted a counter attack. While strong, Hokuto Black King was no match for the Choju's superior abilities, and was soon destroyed by waves of endless missiles from Verokron's hands and back spines. Aetherium had lost this time.
Hokuto Black King became the new bartender for the Council of Creators in Episode 22, after proving his worth and making Koopa, Scoobs, Super and Cdr cocktails that they really liked. However, Hokuto Black King appears to have ulterior motives, something which shall become revealed as the series progresses.
- Armoured Skin: As with the standard Black King, Hokuto Black King's skin is impervious to almost any physical assault, and also resists beams with a remarkable degree of strength.
- Hokuto Magma: A stronger version of Black King's Hell Magma Beam. Capable of vaporising large areas of rock in a matter of seconds, this beam is also capable of causing brutal injuries to those it hits.
- Psychoactive Smoke: The smoke constantly being breathed out by Hokuto Black King contains numerous chemicals, in particular several that have dramatic effects on the mental state of those who continually breathe them in for a long enough amount of time.
- Black King is one of my favourite monsters, so it was only a matter of time before I implemented him somehow into the story of Universe -1.
- I was also partly inspired to make this variant of Black King after buying his spark doll figure after being convinced by the Wikizilla chat to do so. I don't regret it!
|Koopa's Kaiju, Monsters and Aliens|
|Haemophagic Demon Tree • Godzilla • Class 166illa • Mecha-F40PH|
|Universe 1996 (Periodic Genesis Continuity)|
|Periodic Genesis Kaiju |
Caesium • Germanium • Wolfram • Zinc • Boron • Radium • Francium • Mercury
Introduced in Periodic Genesis: Dawn of Sepsis
Sepsis • Keratos • Myos • Organon • WeegeeZilla • Germanium II
|G-Rex • Aetherium • Hokuto Black King • Betelgeuse Silver Bloome • SSSGHGT-2|
|Longy, the Long Godzilla • Teeny, the Tiny Godzilla • Kirkos • Sheridan • Jolly the Christmas Pudding • Hedron • Sepsizilla • T the GGGG|
|BIOS-SX • Misfortune.zilla • Thunder Pics d'Aran • Beergan|
|Hail to the King (Scrapped Comic Series)|
|Godzilla • Gigan • Hedorah • Sea Baragon • King Godzilla|
|Scrapped/Unused Periodic Genesis Kaiju|
|Europium • Astatine • 'Scalpel' Keratos • Sepsis (Pathogen Concept)|