In this universe, the Gyaos resemble their Heisei counterparts from the 1995 movie, Gamera: Guardian of the Universe. Space Gyaos, having only appeared in Gamera vs. Guiron, resembles a silver version of the Gyaos from the Showa series of Gamera movies. The normal Gyaos are different sizes, but Space Gyaos stands at 12 foot tall, just over twice the height of Shin Minilla, who stands at 5 foot and 10 inches.
Roughly at the same time that Shin Minilla had been born, Space Gyaos had just finished laying eggs around Japan so that he could raise an army of Gyaos to overthrow the city and use it as a temporary food supply. They soon began hatching all across Japan in different locations, including on a small beach where one unfortunate fisherman was killed by a newborn Gyaos. However, Shin Minilla soon got into a battle with the newly hatched Gyaos and managed to defeat them all after a battle that first took place on the ground and then in the air.
Space Gyaos then revealed himself and fought Shin Minilla in an attempt to get revenge for killing his newborn Gyaos. At first, he seemed to have the upper hand and was able to keep Shin Minilla away from him. However, Shin Minilla soon turned the tables and won the fight, exploding Space Gyaos from inside of his stomach.
Shin Minilla later met a group Gyaos resembling Space Gyaos but coloured black in the Council of Creators episode, Final Strategy. With three Gyaos on one side and another Gyaos on the other, Shin Minilla couldn't figure out how to take them all at once. The four Gyaos were suddenly destroyed by one of the Creators, though it's unknown which one it was. Shin Minilla was recruited into their rebellion against Lucifer where they put an end to his dictatorship.
- Beam: The Gyaos can fire a yellow beam that is capable of slicing through any solid materials. It also intensely burns its victims into ash, as demonstrated when a newborn Gyaos killed a fisherman upon hatching. When Space Gyaos used this beam, it didn't slice through the building and instead exploded upon impact.
- Flight: The Gyaos are able to fly at incredibly fast speeds. They like to fly in large groups.
- Claws: The Gyaos have large claws that they can use to attack their enemies with.
- Invisibility: The Space Gyaos displayed the ability to camouflage itself and blend in with its surroundings.
- Wind Attack: Space Gyaos demonstrated the ability to create large gusts of wind that knocked away anything in its path. Shin Minilla was only just able to resist this ability.
- As Space Gyaos is pretty much just the same character as Gyaos, but from space, this page instead covers them as a species instead of as separate characters.