Irokus has a somewhat simple design for a kaiju, being a standard bipedal monster with a long tail. Notable features inclue the horns on his head, and his red eyes. Irokus also has blue skin, a chest pattern similar to Rodan, and large feet resembling Godzilla's. Irokus also has protrusions coming from his back similar to Bagan.
Pre-Death Game Edit
Apparently Irokus had faced Gfantis before and was defeated and thought to be killed.
Death Game Edit
Irokus appears following Gfantis's defeat of an alien sent to kill him. Irokus appears seemingly out of nowhere, immediately going for Gfantis, as the monster had earlier killed it's offspring after they had attacked Gfantis. Irokus proceeds to attack Gfantis, stomping on him while he's down, before proceeding to savagely beat Gfantis. Gfantis fires a beam from his horn at Irokus but the monster is unfazed. The alien who had been sent to kill Gfantis attacks Irokus before the monster can rob him of his prize by killing Gfantis herself. At first Irokus simply ignores the alien's attacks, until the alien attempts to kick Irokus, who grabs the alien's leg and effortlessly twisting it, presumably breaking it. Irkous then proceeded to use her tail to bat the alien away, causing him to collide face first with a mountain and fall unconscious. Afterwords, Irokus continued to beat down on Gfantis. The alien then wakes back up, and still not wanting to be denied victory, calls down a large laser from his spaceship, but the blast is deflected off of Irokus's back, nearly hitting the alien. The alien then calls down the laser again, this time aiming at Gfantis to aid Irokus in killing him. However the alien's ship is hit by missiles from the human characters of the film, and malfunctions, generating a hologram of Gfantis. Irokus is distracting by the Gfantis hologram, and attempts to fire a blast of energy at it, which fazes through the hologram and strikes the alien, killing him. Upon his death, the alien's spaceship explodes, and a volcano begins to erupt. With Irokus having been distracted, Gfantis managed to get back up, and was about to engage in combat with Irokus, before the humans informed him that the island they were on was about to explode. Surprisingly, Irokus does not continue her battle with Gfantis, and instead simply leaves. As Gfantis and the humans flee, Irokus can be seen holding the corpses of her deceased young, roaring out as she slowly descends into the lava of the volcano, slowly dying while clutching to her young, as if knowing she would see them again soon. Irokus is presumed to have died in the lava.
- Strength. Irokus is shown to be very strong, easily overpowering Gfantis, and breaking the Alien's leg effortlessly.
- Tough Hide. Irokus is incredibly durable, being unfazed by a beam from Gfantis and ignoring the strikes from the alien while beating the aforementioned Gfantis.
- Speed. Irokus can charge forward at an enemy at amazing speeds, which he used to begin his assault on Gfantis.
- Reflective Hide. The armor on Irokus's back can easily deflect energy attacks with no damage to Irokus whatsoever.
- Energy Blast (name unknown). Irokus can fire a projectile of energy from her mouth, that was powerful enough to destroy the alien in a single shot. It also causes a large, atomic bomb like explosion that coats the area in blue flame.
- Irokus is one of the more well known Kaiju created to battle Gfantis by Dojo Studious, with the other being MechaGfantis.