Kirudah has a somewhat simple design for a kaiju, being a standard bipedal monster with a long tail. Notable features inclue the horns on her head, and her red eyes. Kirudah also has blue skin, a chest pattern similar to Rodan, and large feet resembling Godzilla's. Irokus also has protrusions coming from her back similar to Bagan.
Apparently Kirudah had faced Gfantis before and was defeated and thought to be killed.
Kirudah appears following Gfantis's defeat of an alien sent to kill him. Kirudah appears seemingly out of nowhere, immediately going for Gfantis, as the monster had earlier killed it's offspring after they had attacked Gfantis. Kirudah proceeds to attack Gfantis, stomping on him while he's down, before proceeding to savagely beat Gfantis. Gfantis fires a beam from his horn at Kirudah but the monster is unfazed. The alien who had been sent to kill Gfantis attacks Kirudah before the monster can rob him of his prize by killing Gfantis herself. At first Kirudah simply ignores the alien's attacks, until the alien attempts to kick Kirudah, who grabs the alien's leg and effortlessly twisting it, presumably breaking it. Kirudah then proceeded to use her tail to bat the alien away, causing him to collide face first with a mountain and fall unconscious. Afterwords, Kirudah continued to beat down on Gfantis. The alien then wakes back up, and still not wanting to be denied victory, calls down a large laser from his spaceship, but the blast is deflected off of Kirudahs back, nearly hitting the alien. The alien then calls down the laser again, this time aiming at Gfantis to aid Kirudah in killing him. However the alien's ship is hit by missiles from the human characters of the film, and malfunctions, generating a hologram of Gfantis. Kirudah is distracting by the Gfantis hologram, and attempts to fire a blast of energy at it, which fazes through the hologram and strikes the alien, killing him. Upon his death, the alien's spaceship explodes, and a volcano begins to erupt. With Kirudah having been distracted, Gfantis managed to get back up, and was about to engage in combat with Kirudah, before the humans informed him that the island they were on was about to explode. Surprisingly, Kirudah does not continue her battle with Gfantis, and instead simply leaves. As Gfantis and the humans flee, Kirudah can be seen holding the corpses of her deceased young, roaring out as she slowly descends into the lava of the volcano, slowly dying while clutching to her young, as if knowing she would see them again soon. Kirudah is presumed to have died in the lava.
- Strength. Kirudah is shown to be very strong, easily overpowering Gfantis, and breaking the Alien's leg effortlessly.
- Tough Hide. Kirudah is incredibly durable, being unfazed by a beam from Gfantis and ignoring the strikes from the alien while beating the aforementioned Gfantis.
- Speed. Kirudah can charge forward at an enemy at amazing speeds, which he used to begin his assault on Gfantis.
- Reflective Hide. The armor on Kirudah's back can easily deflect energy attacks with no damage to Kirudah whatsoever.
- Energy Blast (name unknown). Kirudah can fire a projectile of energy from her mouth, that was powerful enough to destroy the alien in a single shot. It also causes a large, atomic bomb like explosion that coats the area in blue flame.
- Kirudah is one of the more well known Kaiju created to battle Gfantis by Dojo Studios, with the other being MechaGfantis.
- Kirudah is possibly one of the most powerful Kaiju in the Gfantis universe.