Longy, the Long Godzilla is a Bootnokk (a parody NGK, an idea first created by BurningGodzillaLord on DeviantArt) created by KoopaGalaxain.
Longy's defining features are his incredibly long neck, tail, arms, legs and jaw. His skin is also distinctively lavender and pink in colour, and he has a set of wings with purple skin flaps. Longy has especially large eyes.
When young, all members of Longy's species lack elongated features. Between fifty to one hundred years after maturity (thirty years after hatching), the elongation takes place.
- Flight: Despite his awkward size, Longy is good at flying.
- Neck Slam: Longy's long neck is incredibly heavy and its length means he can use it like a whip to slam into opponents.
- Long Jaw Grapple: Longy can use his long jaw to grab and throw opponents.
- Kilometre Beam: Longy's most powerful move. By channelling energy up his extremely long neck and through his long jaw several times, Longy can generate an extremely powerful beam from his mouth. The Kilometre Beam is so named for its incredible range, which has been recorded hitting targets up to 20 kilometres away.
- Longy's catchphrase is very adapted from the DO YOUR BEST song meme.
- Longy's roars are modified Bemstar sounds.
|Koopa's Kaiju, Monsters and Aliens|
|Haemophagic Demon Tree • Godzilla • Class 166illa • Mecha-F40PH|
|Universe 1996 (Periodic Genesis Continuity)|
|Periodic Genesis Kaiju |
Caesium • Germanium • Wolfram • Zinc • Boron • Radium • Francium • Mercury
Introduced in Periodic Genesis: Dawn of Sepsis
Sepsis • Keratos • Myos • Organon • WeegeeZilla • Germanium II
|G-Rex • Aetherium • Hokuto Black King • Betelgeuse Silver Bloome • SSSGHGT-2|
|Longy, the Long Godzilla • Teeny, the Tiny Godzilla • Kirkos • Sheridan • Jolly the Christmas Pudding • Hedron • Sepsizilla • T the GGGG|
|BIOS-SX • Misfortune.zilla • Thunder Pics d'Aran • Beergan|
|Hail to the King (Scrapped Comic Series)|
|Godzilla • Gigan • Hedorah • Sea Baragon • King Godzilla|
|Scrapped/Unused Periodic Genesis Kaiju|
|Europium • Astatine • 'Scalpel' Keratos • Sepsis (Pathogen Concept)|