|Council of Creators (series)|
|Council of Creators • List of Episodes|
Cdrzillafanon • Scoobydooman90001 • SuperNerd295 • Koopa • BigRandomKaiju • Indominus Rex 2016 • Wolfzilla • MechaKingGhidorah789 • Spinocroc123
JohnGojira • MosuFan2004
Titanosaurus clone • Hokuto Black King • Ultraman Ross
Longy • Teeny • Jolly • Sheridan • Hedron • Terry • Germanium II
FlurrTheGamerMixel • Sepsis • Keratos • Myos • Lucifer, Lord of the Tongue Louses • Tongue Louse • Organon • G-Rex • Aetherium • Hokuto Black King • Child Mind • Toy Jesters • Satanturtle • Overlord Bagan • Square Enix
Caedes • Magorin • Mrs. Cool-Ass • Kirkos • The Crusaders • Sepsizilla
Lucifer is a parasitic creature created by Scoobydooman90001.
Lucifer looks just like a normal overgrown tongue louse and is able to disguise himself as one. In his true form, he is completely black in colour, has two long horns and white glowing eyes.
In Episode 19, he created a humanoid body with arms and legs that was made completely out of the tongues of his past victims. In this form, he was able to use a saliva beam ability.
In Episodes 36, 37 and 38, Lucifer uses a grey power suit to walk around. This suit has blue lights running up the side of it that glow when he is charging the laser weapons in the arms of the suit.
This history section features spoilers for the Council of Creators Episodes:
- Council of Creators Episode 9
- Council of Creators Episode 14
- Council of Creators Episode 19
- Council of Creators Episode 36
- Council of Creators Episode 37
- Council of Creators Episode 38
If you are interested in the series and do not want to be spoiled on any of the episodes, then avoid reading this section!
Lucifer made his first appearance in the ninth episode posing as a normal overgrown tongue louse. Unaware of his true identity, the Fandom Users took him from his universe and sent him to Universe 1, home of the Council of Creators. As they had planned, Lucifer attached himself to Scooby's tongue, slowly digesting it. However, he was soon removed when Scoobs collected a strange liquid from the Green Fungal Plant Creature and got Hukak to slice him out of his mouth. Scoobs later burnt Lucifer and watched his body melt. Nobody wanted to touch Lucifer's corpse so they just left his dead body in the corner of the room where they could eventually forget about him.
Seducing the Creators
Just a couple of weeks later, Lucifer came back to life and attached himself to Scooby's tongue a second time. Using unknown powers, he disabled all of the machinery in the base so that Scoobs could not travel to any other universe. This time, Lucifer tried to seduce the Creators so that he could lay eggs in their mouths. Dragging himself and a sleeping Scoobydooman behind him during the night, he successfully seduced SuperNerd and had sexual intercourse with him, laying eggs in his mouth. He tried to seduce Wolfzilla the next night, but Scoobs woke up and discovered what the evil louse had been doing. Before the louse could do anything else, Scoobs convinced Mosu to shoot the louse. Suffering severe injuries, Lucifer escaped to Universe 1719.
Destroying the City
Returning to Universe 1719, Lucifer spent weeks tracking down a group of Green Fungal Plant Creatures so that he could use their restorative juices to recreate the tongues of the victims he had attacked in the past. He created a humanoid body made out of tongues and temporarily gained the ability to cross through universes. He came back to Universe 1 and announced his plans to get his revenge. Freezing the creators and absorbing SuperNerd, he headed to the city and began creating more tongue louses. While there, he dropped his common tongue louse disguise and reveal his true appearance. During his rampage, he fought the Titanosaurus clone and killed him, eating his dead body afterwards. During this rampage, Scoobs traveled to his other universes to find kaiju that could help him. Befriending the Arubulis, he confronted Lucifer. Scoobs pinned him down to the ground and allowed the Arubulis to spread their diseases to him, sharing the diseases to the other tongue louses through his bond he had with them. All of the tongue louses died and Scoobs brutally attacked Lucifer, finally putting an end to him. He never found out that the Fandom Users unknowingly caused all of this.
Lucifer made a surprise return at the end of Second Chance. He lured the Creators into a deadly trap when Magorin reappeared despite having been killed by Nerd and Mosu before. He imprisoned the Creators in an underground facility and tortured them in an insane plan to get revenge for the three times he had been killed. Though Scoobs, Koopa and Wolfzilla managed to escape this facility, they weren't enough to defeat him. Lucifer then enslaved the entire world and ruled for an entire year. Over this time, the three escaped Creators went on the run and worked on taking down his activated sleeper agents. To be finished.
- Tongue Eating: Just like a normal tongue louse, Lucifer is able to latch onto the tongues of his victims so that he can digest them. However, he has adapted to be able to do more as a tongue. He is able to drag their bodies around when they sleep and can even act as a tongue to communicate to his intended victims.
- Mobility: Like other overgrown tongue louses, Lucifer is able to live on land so that he can attack more people and eat their tongues.
- Durability: Lucifer is very strong and can withstand many different attacks, having survived being burned, melted and shot in the face.
- Bonding: Lucifer can flash his eyes different colours so that he can make a bond with his victims or other tongue louses. He did this to seduce Nerd and tried to seduce Wolfzilla.
- Speech: When he created a new body made out of tongues, Lucifer was able to use them to speak in the voices of all of his past victims.
Tongue Body Form
- Eye Beams: Lucifer can fire white beams from his eyes to slice through entire buildings.
- Fire Beams: Lucifer can fire beams made out of fire from the spaces in between his many tongues.
- Saliva Beams: Lucifer can fire saliva beams at his enemies. This puts them to sleep and freezes them.
- Lucifer is the first kaiju in Universe 1719 to not just be a regular animal. He is an intelligent being that behaves just as an evil tyrant would act, coming up with evil schemes to achieve his goals.