Megalon's waifu looks like a giant toaster.
After many defeats at the hands of Godzilla, Jet Jaguar, T-Rex, and Robot Man, Megalon decided to retire from being a villain. After his retirement, he met a giant toaster that he soon fell in love with. After a few dates, Megalon proposed to the toaster, and she accepted. Megalon and the toaster were soon married, and the toaster became Megalon's waifu. The two go on adventures together sometimes.
While not directly participating in the events of the film, Megalon and his waifu did see the movie after it's release to celebrate their honeymoon.
- Fires Flaming Toast
- Speech. Megalon's waifu is able to communicate despite being a toaster.
- Lack of mobility. Due to being a toaster, Megalon's waifu is unable to move without assistince. Thus, Megalon has to carry her around everywhere.
- Credit to Burninggodzillalord for the image.
- This is the first appearance of the Universe 986 Megalon where the "MEGALON MOTHER F****ERS" joke from various toy reviewers is not used.
- Megalon's waifu is my second waifu Kaiju, after Lady T-Rex
- According to some users, this wiki needs more female Kaiju. So, I whipped this up.
- This wiki really does need more female Kaiju though.