|Council of Creators (series)|
|Council of Creators • List of Episodes|
Cdrzillafanon • Scoobydooman90001 • SuperNerd295 • Koopa • MosuFan2004 • BigRandomKaiju • Indominus Rex 2016 • Wolfzilla • JohnGojira • MechaKingGhidorah789 • Spinocroc123
Titanosaurus clone • Hokuto Black King • Ultraman Ross
Longy • Teeny • Jolly • Sheridan • Hedron • Terry • Germanium II
FlurrTheGamerMixel • Sepsis • Keratos • Myos • Lucifer, Lord of the Tongue Louses • Tongue Louse • Organon • G-Rex • Aetherium • Hokuto Black King • Child Mind • Toy Jesters • Satanturtle • Overlord Bagan • Square Enix
Caedes • Magorin • Mrs. Cool-Ass • Kirkos • The Crusaders • Sepsizilla
In his base form, nicknamed the Lord of Disease, Sepsis resembles Godzilla, but with red countershading and numerous red horns and spines. In his Ultimate Phenomena (UP), Sepsis is radically different in appearance, becoming a titanic creature comprised of pulsating flesh with numerous black pearl-like tumours interspersed within. The largest of these tumours is Sepsis's brain. In this form, Sepsis gains two heads that sit atop long necks covered in writhing veins. Sepsis also has a large spike erupting out of his back in this form.
Sepsis was originally a failed creation of WeegeeZilla, who never developed beyond a single cell. While being prepared for storage, Sepsis grew rapidly, devastating the city before fleeing. After taking on his first form, Sepsis then created three subordinates from his cellular material, each based around disease; Keratos, Myos and Organon.
He then issued them his commands: to kill all life on Planet Earth!
Sepsis first emerged in the destroyed village of Lake on the Isle of Wight in the twentieth episode, where he reprimanded his subordinate Keratos for his failures in killing Koopa and the other creators, and, having brought Keratos back to life, sent him to fight the Creators again, although Myos, Sepsis' second subordinate, chose to defy orders and went ahead of Keratos to fight the Creators himself.
Sepsis is currently set to make a major appearance at some point after Keratos and Organon are defeated.
Forms and AbilitiesEdit
Sepsis's base form, and his 'default' form that he takes. While Sepsis seems to be at his weakest here, he is actually incredibly powerful, and thus should not be taken lightly.
- Toxin Bite: Sepsis can 'inject' opponents with numerous deadly poisons and bacterial toxins through his hollow teeth.
- Afterimage: Sepsis can generate after-images of himself. Each of these afterimages can move independently and land a single duplicated version of whatever attack Sepsis is using on an opponent before dissipating. The duplicated move is only slightly weaker than if Sepsis were to do so himself.
- Eye Beams: Sepsis can fire energetic red beams from his eyes, capable of setting objects on fire and blasting flesh from opponents.
- Transformation: When required, Sepsis can regenerate all damage and change form into Sepsis Type U. In times of duress, Sepsis may also change directly from his Lord of Disease form to his Ultimate Phenomena, bypassing his Type U form altogether.
Sepsis's Ultra-esque form. This particular form of Sepsis is his most agile form, and as such is particularly efficient at using dramatic physical moves and ranged beam weaponry alike.
- Bacterium Beam: Sepsis Type-U's greatest technique, and the one he will resort to the most if given the chance. The Bacterium Beam is fired from Sepsis' left arm, and is performed in a similar way to Ultraman's Specium Ray. In addition to causing destruction, the Bacterium Beam can also cause affected opponents to suffer from a similar affect to Sepsis' Toxin Bite, as Sepsis is unable to do the latter in this form.
- Ability Duplicator: Sepsis Type-U is able to duplicate techniques, abilities or weapons used by his three goons, Keratos, Myos and Organon.
- Keratos Blades: A copied version of Keratos' bladed weapons. Sepsis Type U can grow the weapons on his hands and then use them to fight opponents with.
- Twin Jaw Beam: A copied version of Myos's signature beam, fired from Sepsis Type U's right hand. Sepsis Type U's version of this beam begins as a single beam, but splits into two to strike opponents more than once, or multiple opponents at a time.
Sepsis's titanic final form, and his true form.
- Just as Caesium bears a resemblance to BurningGodzillaLord's Gamma, Sepsis bears a resemblance to another one of his NGKs, Epsilon/Biohazard.
- Sepsis is one of a group of monsters who appear on the Fan Made Kaiju Wikia's header graphic, along with Oh Pi, Servopent, P-rex and Venodragon.
- Sepsis' Ultimate Phenomena form took over two months to complete.
|Koopa's Kaiju, Monsters and Aliens|
|Haemophagic Demon Tree • Godzilla • Class 166illa • Mecha-F40PH|
|Universe 1996 (Periodic Genesis Continuity)|
|Periodic Genesis Kaiju |
Caesium • Germanium • Wolfram • Zinc • Boron • Radium • Francium • Mercury
Introduced in Periodic Genesis: Dawn of Sepsis
Sepsis • Keratos • Myos • Organon • WeegeeZilla • Germanium II
|G-Rex • Aetherium • Hokuto Black King • Betelgeuse Silver Bloome • SSSGHGT-2|
|Longy, the Long Godzilla • Teeny, the Tiny Godzilla • Kirkos • Sheridan • Jolly the Christmas Pudding • Hedron • Sepsizilla • T the GGGG|
|BIOS-SX • Misfortune.zilla • Thunder Pics d'Aran • Beergan|
|Hail to the King (Scrapped Comic Series)|
|Godzilla • Gigan • Hedorah • Sea Baragon • King Godzilla|
|Scrapped/Unused Periodic Genesis Kaiju|
|Europium • Astatine • 'Scalpel' Keratos • Sepsis (Pathogen Concept)|