| The contents of this page are meant to be a joke.|
Do not take anything written here seriously.
However, he is the main character of Shin Minilla: Hero of Japan.
Shin Minilla is a Godzillasaurus kaiju created by Scoobydooman90001.
Shin Minilla resembles his father in his fourth form. However, he is smaller at just 5 foot 10 inches tall, matching the height of an average human. He still retains his large feet, small hands and tail with a vestigial face on the end of it. He has a comically over-sized head. Shin Minilla is actually two creatures bonded together, hence why his tail is able to speak, communicate with him and act on its own free will.
This section only covers the story-focused episodes of Shin Minilla: Hero of Japan. Information on each specific episode can be found on other pages related to the series.
After Shin Godzilla was frozen during the ending moments of Shin Godzilla, Japan became peaceful and tried their hardest to repress what had happened. Soon, the frozen Godzilla began to crack down and shattered into over thousands of shards of ice. Two of the humanoid Godzilla hybrids managed to survive and being revived by electricity, combined together to try and become stronger. This process resulted into Shin Minilla, a creature that claimed to be Godzilla's son despite technically being the same individual. Despite this, the tail grew a mind of its own and the two of them formed a partnership. At first, they tried finishing what Godzilla had started and went on a rampage throughout Japan. However, he soon fought off a swarm of Gyaos and defended his actions by claiming that if anyone was going to destroy Japan, it would be him.
- Speech: Like in All Monsters Attack, Shin Minilla is able to speak fluent English and Japanese. He often brags about his supposed "immense power". His voice is similar to Minilla's voice in the English dub of the previously-mentioned movie, though it sounds a bit more gravelly. His tail is also able to speak. It speaks in a New Yorker accent and uses stereotypical mobster phrases, such as "ay boss" and "I've got a bone to pick with ya".
- Atomic Beams: Like his father, Shin Minilla can fire a purple atomic beam. He can also fire green atomic beams, though there is no difference in power between the two variants. He is also able to fire atomic beams from his dorsal plates and his tail.
- Super Jump: By aiming his tail at the ground, Shin Minilla can propel himself into the air and travel great distances by using his tail to fire an atomic beam.
- This kaiju is based off a Chibi ShinGoji toy that is shown in the gallery above.
- As pointed out in the history section, Shin Minilla is technically the same character as Shin Godzilla. This is similar to the Godzilla from Godzilla: The Series who shares the same name as his father.