In Leviathan vs. Behemoth, Leviathan's origins are never put out directly, but it is heavily implied that he was a creation of God.
In the Spino-Verse, Spinocroc was genetically engineered by an ancient civillisation using dinosaur and animal DNA.
Spinocroc has a very long crocodilian head, with long needle-like conical teeth. a muscular neck and roof-like scales on his back. Its limbs are a mix between those of a platypus and a crocodile, and lastly, it has a long but thick tail resembling that of the Ultra-monster, Gomora.
The Monster Prince (2017 reboot)
- Flame Breath: Leviathan can create a flamethrower-like effect with his mouth.
- Water Manipulation: Leviathan can control water molecules and mold them with his will.
- Radioactive beam: Spinocroc can fire a radioactive beam from his mouth. This beam can kill a monster with one hit.
- Rolling: Spinocroc can turn itself into a ball and crush its foes.
- Optic blasts: at will, Spinocroc can fire powerful optic blasts.
- Physical strength: This prehistoric leviathan can use its jaws, limbs, back, tail and head to bash and crush foes with great force.
- While Leviathan is carnivorous, Spinocroc appears to be omnivorous.