Spinosuchus, also known as Kaijusaurus or Spinocroc, is a powerful hybrid kaiju who is set to appear in
Spinocroc123's shared Kaiju universe films and later reincarnated in CoC
In the Spinocroc123 universe, Spinocrocs are a species descended from Spinosaurus who was exposed to high levels or radiation and gained the ability to self-evolve and mutate into a giant kaiju.
Spinocroc has a very long crocodilian head, with long needle-like conical teeth. a muscular neck and a back filled with roof like scales. Its limbs are a mix between those of a duck, a platypus, and a crocodile, and lastly, it has a long but thick tail resembling that of the Ultra-monster, Gomora.
The Monster Prince (2017 reboot)
- Radioactive beam: Spinocroc can fire a radioactive beam from his mouth. This beam can kill a monster with one hit.
- Self-Mutation: This creature's power is to evolve and mutate at will, although he currently lost his abilities.
- Rolling: Spinocroc can turn itself into a ball and crush its foes.
- Optic blasts: at will, Spinocroc can fire powerful optic blasts.
- Physical strength: This prehistoric leviathan can use its jaws, limbs, back, tail and head to bash and crush foes with great force.