T-Rex 3 and Knuckles is the third installment in the T-Rex series of video games, and is also a crossover with Knuckles The Echidna for some reason.
Gameplay EditThe gameplay is pretty much the same as the previous T-Rex games.
Hero Story Edit
Dr. Pingas has stolen the Master Emerald and Knuckles has once again failed at his only job. Knuckles tries to get it back, and later runs into T-Rex and Twin Tail, whom he joins forces with. The three heroes must defeat Dr. Pingas and save the day.
Villain Story Edit
Evil T-Rex has returned once again and wants the master emerald for himself.
Neutral story Edit
pick whoever you want and fight whoever you want.
Playable characters Edit
- Barundabagungasaurus ($50)
- Super Super Godzilla ($62)
- Ultimate Ultimate Godzilla ($100000000000000000)
- Raptor ($987)
- Oh Pi ($90001)
- Ratzilla and various skins ($2004)
- Jefferey ($1000000000000000000000000).
- Archon ($62)
- Raptor ($25)
- Solomon ($8)
- Godzilla.exe ($666)
- Red ($8)
Everyone loved the game despite the random inclusion of Knuckles.
- Credit to the creators of all the DLC Kaiju.
- After it's release, the game's events happened in real life again. At this point, T-Rex started to think something was up.