T-Rex 3 and Knuckles is the third installment in the T-Rex series of video games, and is also a crossover with Knuckles The Echidna for some reason.
The gameplay is pretty much the same as the previous T-Rex games.
Dr. Pingas has stolen the Master Diamond and Knuckles has failed at like his only job and must get it back. Knuckles sets out to do so, and later runs into T-Rex and Twin Tail, whom he joins forces with, having already met T-Rex after the events of T-Rex and Knuckles. The three heroes must defeat Dr. Pingas and save the day. Spoilers, they succeed.
Evil T-Rex has returned once again and wants the Master Diamond for himself.
pick whoever you want and fight whoever you want. Do whatever. Just go with it.
- Mecha T-Rex
- Dr. Pingas
- Metal T-Rex
- Super T-Rex
- MLG T-Rex
- Giant Ankylosaurus
- Blue Knuckles (Alternate Skin)
- Barundabagungasaurus ($50)
- Super Super Godzilla ($62)
- Ultimate Ultimate Godzilla ($100000000000000000)
- Raptor ($987)
- Oh Pi ($90001)
- Ratzilla and various skins ($2004)
- Jefferey ($1000000000000000000000000).
- Archon ($62)
- Solomon ($8)
- Godzilla.exe ($666)
- Red ($8)
Everyone loved the game despite the random inclusion of Knuckles.
"10/10, would replay again"
- Credit to the creators of all the DLC Kaiju.
- After it's release, the game's events happened in real life again. At this point, T-Rex started to think something was up.
- This was originally meant to be based on the "& Knuckles" meme, but was changed to pseudo-incorporate Ugandan Knuckles (the only references being the character design and the dialogue in the below "screenshot") to coincide with the alterations to the Universe 986 Knuckles in general.