As a clone, he looks exactly like the normal Titanosaurus, but with a mind control device in his head.
In his bartender outfit he wears a stylish tux and it looks dapper.
Apparently, the Titanosaurus clone was not killed in the aforementioned battle. His mind control device was also destroyed at some point. In episode 5 of the series, the Titanosaurus clone was taken out of its home universe by WeegeeZilla , and became the Council's bartender, following the resignation of Firegrodon and the death of Bill Cosby. He served as their bartender for a good portion of season 1, but ultimately he was unfortunately killed and completely eaten by Lucifer during the tongue louse invasion.
The Council held a funeral for him offscreen and were saddened by his death, but soon became too busy to greave because of the events of the following episode. Due to this, the show makes it seem like they didn't give a shit. RIP
Later, Titanosaurus Clone returned, rebuilt as Titanobot.
Titanosaurus clone was randomly revived into Universe 986 when the video game T-Rex 2 was released. Greatful for a second chance at life, Titano clone joined up with T-Rex and his friends to defeat Dr. Pingas and Evil T-Rex.
- Titanosaurus Clone retains all of the abilities of a normal Titanosaurus.
- Intelligence: As seen in Council of Creators, Titanosaurus Clone is actually rather intelligent. Presumably, these traits were not shown when he was under alien mind control.
- Bartender skills: He can make a mean Martini. Besides that, Titanosaurus Clone is a very skilled bartender.
- The only reason this page exists is because I'm an insane completionist.
- Yes, that grey dot is the mind control device.
- Despite the Titanosaurus clone being one of my Kaiju, the idea of him being the bartender for the Council of Creators was thought up by Scoobydooman9001. In the episode, it was WeegeeZilla/KoopaGalaxian that found him.
- The explanation that the Creators mourned Titanosuaurs Clone offscreen is intended to explain how they seemed to not really care about their friend's death from that episode to the next.