The Void Gas is a convulsing hybrid made up of multiple creatures. It has the lower body of Phobios, the tail of Sheridan and the wings of Archangel. It's upper body is a deformed mess mixed between Keratos, Keith, Skarazanni and Dragonish, all of which shift around and change in size as they each attempt to share the same physical space. Behind the hybrid is a cloud of Void Gas, which it is able to control and order around.
After multiple attempts to break out of the Void and into the universes that inhabit the wide multiverse, the Void Gas spotted a vulnerable weakness in Universe 1 through the device the Council of Creators used to travel the multiverse, the Universal Gate. Forcing the sentient life form within the machine out of it, the gas began to exploit its power and slowly began to take physical form, combining multiple creatures from multiple universes. However, it was fortunately defeated after the Creators held it back, allowing Maria the Robot to explode it with a device she created that exploited its weakness to sound.
- The Void Hybrid shares the same abilities that are possessed by the creatures it is made up of.
- The Void Hybrid is able to control the cloud of Void Gas behind it and give it orders.
- The Void Hybrid is able to fly with its large set of wings.
- The Void Hybrid often slashes out at its opponents with its seven arms.
- The Void Hybrid is the first instance of any Void Gas entering a physical universe and taking a form, though this has already occurred previously with the Sentient Void Liquid.